Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rhod gilbert

Options
  • 20-03-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

anyone else going to see rhod gilbert in vicar street tonight? Should be good crack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

byrner88 wrote: »
    anyone else going to see rhod gilbert in vicar street tonight? Should be good crack
    yeah, i enjoyed that a lot, he was brilliant....ha and of all the women in the crowd ...!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

yeah was brilliant . ha yeah even the woman with the violent ex husband ha . did u catch the name of the guy on before rhod?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

byrner88 wrote: »
    yeah was brilliant . ha yeah even the woman with the violent ex husband ha . did u catch the name of the guy on before rhod?
    jarlath Regan, didn't really relate to him at all, don't really care where i sit in a taxi, None of my friends dance and i'm not really bothered by the mundane situations he finds himself. Rhod on the other hand had me in tears...best i've seen in a while.

Advertisement