Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lucky sites for irish!

Options
  • 20-03-2010 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

How do you all do at online poker, whats your winnings/losses to date.

Do you do better on certain sites and what in your opinion is behind this?

Is there such a thing as a lucky site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I dont need luck,I get by with my good looks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Since we are Irish any site that is green is lucky and all English sites give us beats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 castiell

I dont need luck,I get by with my good looks.
    Can we have some proof as to the extent of truth in this comment.
    CHD wrote: »
    Since we are Irish any site that is green is lucky and all English sites give us beats.
    Confusion!:confused: what if theres a green english site, what happens then? Would that be classed as a fair site, 50/50 i mean, god i wouldnt mind that at all:D

There is no green english sites, they picked up on this I'm guessing. There is no fair sites online. There is a few steps to get ahead of the game though. J9 will always win on iPoker. If you push all in first on pokerstars you will win. On FullTilt if you call an all in you have covered and are behind you will suck out.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Except on Wednesday night tournies.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 3000/6000 Blinds 750 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
    MP1 (t66057)
    MP2 (t174351)
    Hero (CO) (t92997)
    Button (t118746)
    SB (t411469)
    BB (t155560)
    UTG (t96336)
    UTG+1 (t75169)
    Hero's M: 6.20
    Preflop: Hero is CO with Kheart.gif, Aclub.gif
    4 folds, Hero bets t92247 (All-In), 2 folds, BB calls t86247
    Flop: (t193494) 7club.gif, 3spade.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)
    Turn: (t193494) 10diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)
    River: (t193494) 4heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)
    Total pot: t193494

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MoltenRock

paddypower has been shown by a ucd phd student to favour irish players in all-in situations. interestingly the those who came out worst were the english players on that site until recently. guess what country are now UNLUCKIEST on Paddypower. Yes you have guessed correctly, the french. i know the student personally (i graduated with him) and have verified the authenticity of the results myself. pretty interesting dont u think. oh anf fwiw its been known for years that Full Tilt favours Americans. ofc this stuff is rarely discussed for obv reasons but if you would like to PM me i will give you a little known site from south america that is ridiculously lucky.

MoltenRock wrote: »
    paddypower has been shown by a ucd phd student to favour irish players in all-in situations. interestingly the those who came out worst were the english players on that site until recently. guess what country are now UNLUCKIEST on Paddypower. Yes you have guessed correctly, the french. i know the student personally (i graduated with him) and have verified the authenticity of the results myself. pretty interesting dont u think. oh anf fwiw its been known for years that Full Tilt favours Americans. ofc this stuff is rarely discussed for obv reasons but if you would like to PM me i will give you a little known site from south america that is ridiculously lucky.
    I hate PP but you do realise it aint its own site, yeah?

EDIT - you are retarded.

I hate PP but you do realise it aint its own site, yeah?

EDIT - you are retarded.

lol. retarded so so 2004. ...........get it yet tard?

oh and ur point is btw mister CHD? like wtf does it matter if PP own it or not?

Point?

You are dumb.

No offence but if you spew that a UCD student can prove it then you are dumb. If he can we wouldn't hear about it here through you.

• Advertisement

lol. retarded so so 2004. ...........get it yet tard?
    You are so 2004. Does that make you retarded?

Point?

You are dumb.

No offence but if you spew that a UCD student can prove it then you are dumb. If he can we wouldn't hear about it here through you.

Offence (law), a violation of the penal law
    Offense (sports)
    Offense (policy debate) refers to an argument that makes a definite value judgment on an advocacy.
    Offense (etiquette), an untasteful thought, emotion, action or other behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

pretty tough to rig a site you don't own/control

pretty tough to rig a site you don't own/control

oh and i bet the next thing u will come out with is guinness is not irish, its owned by palistinians or something. fckn hell guys get real here plz.

oh and i bet the next thing u will come out with is guinness is not irish, its owned by palistinians or something. fckn hell guys get real here plz.
    Please get real. You are fairly stupid.

Please get real. You are fairly stupid.

ding ding:D

ding ding:D
    Glad you realised it you are a bit simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lyndsayrhew

google it, you will find a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

SpiritLevel_7003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17 caromike

:D:D:D

Guinness is not irish...
    The parent company has been headquartered in London since 1932 and was later merged with Grand Metropolitan plc and developed into a multi-national alcohol conglomerate named Diageo.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement