Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dawn chous

Options
  • 20-03-2010 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

ok... im just going to put it out to people,!? do you think or hear people during the dawn chous???? a few times i think i hear things but maybe im just mad?? other then birds what else can you hear???

i think i heard a friend from afar,[im not drunk or anything] but i dont know has their bein any work done on this in the paranormal??

any replys thank you.... jonbravo.:cool: just would love to know!! doesnt have to be dark to be scary!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

its not the first time a close person told me to stay up and just listen im just wondering was anyone else doing the same!? with the paranormal in the back of your mind does it sound different when your awake!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Sounds like birds.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You mean you hear another sound (speech?) beneath the birdsong? Never come across it. I know in things like shamanic drumming you can get an underlying sound happening, but thats the only other thing I can think of that reminds me of what you describe.

Maybe its like with human vision, as we are pattern seeking creatures we seek pattern and familiarity in random things we see, maybe we also seek to hear familiar sound patterns in cluttered noise like the dawn chorus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Honestly, if you are up at dawn your probably suffering from sleep deprivation. Im assuming because one has time to listen to the dawn chorus that you are not just up for work if you have time to kill :p

The dawn is generally more silent then day or late evening and noise travels farther in the silence so the voices of people walking home from a night out would travel much farther.

However this might be of interest

Advertisement