Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomend Me A Church Service.

Options
  • 20-03-2010 4:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭

Ok so like the title says, could some one recomend me a service, something more than some oul fella reading x part of the gospel like they've done it 100,000 times before. I want to be inspired! Any suggestions? In Dublin, preferably on a weekday, my weekends are pretty tied up...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

What type of service are you looking for? Any particular denomination? Places like Trinity, St. Marks, CORE might provide a fresh perspective to these verses that have been read 100,000 times before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 DaraMcG

Grosvenor Road Baptist Church in Rathmines have great services, they always make everything so clear. They also have a really friendly community. The services are on Sundays though, there's an 11am and a 7pm one. However they do have prayer meetings and the like during the week if it has to be a weekday. check out http://www.grosvenorbaptist.org/

Advertisement