Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcamp summer camp

Options
  • 19-03-2010 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Has anyone heard anything about this or sent a child there?

http://www.starcamp.ie

Thinking of sending my 5 year old there in July but cant find any information or reviews except from the site itself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Doyle_1181

Checked out Starcamp with some other parents that had sent children there in the past. They all have good reviews, and would recommend the camp. I have both my son and daughter booked in now. My son isn't much into sports so this looks like a nice camp for him for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nolo1

My 8 year-old is going to the Ballincollig one on Monday 5th July. Apparently, they still have a few places left. I got a text today.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Wife is going to her mums in Tramore next and my 5yr old is doing her week there. Hopefully she will like it. I've done a bit more checking and the feedback seems positive enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭notAMember

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

camp gets advertised in many schools. I doubt that would be happening if reports of fighting and non supervision were wide spread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Both my Kids were in it last year and loved it.

Great camp and very well run, they are booked into it again this year and mention it from time to time, they cant wait for it

Advertisement