Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

landcruiser amazon fault

Options
  • 19-03-2010 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

anyone have any ideas on this one?
    the electric steering wheel adjustment isnt working on my '98 landcruiser amazon. it has memory seats and when you press one of the memory buttons, the steering wheel moves out and up so the motors in the steering column are working ok. when the 4 way switch on the side of the steering column is operated it doesnt do anything. ive removed the switch and there is only 2 wires comin from it, so from what i can figure out is that each position on the switch sends a different resistance to the ecu to tell it what way to move the steering column. is this right? if so the switch seems to be working. where do i go from here?

ive done diagnostics and have come up with the following faults in the body control module

B1213 tilt and telescopic ECU communcation stop
    B1272 power seat ECU communcation stop
    B1276 A/C and combination meter integrated ECU communication stop

Comments

Advertisement