Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd rock from the sun

Options
  • 19-03-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

i want to see 3rd rock from the sun more on the comedy channel. fed up with the usual .three and a half men. frasier. scrubs. i just love 3rd rock. it does be on scifi channel always miss it. so come on comedy channel,s put it on . what do you guys think???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You know you can pick up the Complete Boxset for about €18 from TheHut!

139 episodes across 18 discs!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

basquille wrote: »

oh my god ,thank you. im in heaven.

blond45 wrote: »
    oh my god ,thank you. im in heaven.
    No worries.. enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That's a fantastic deal... Almost considering to withdraw 18 quid from my Las Vegas fund to get this.... Is the Hut trustworthy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

That's a fantastic deal... Almost considering to withdraw 18 quid from my Las Vegas fund to get this.... Is the Hut trustworthy?

They're up there with play and amazon as far as trustworthiness goes imo. Have been very tempted to pick up that box set for a while now

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:D Great minds think alike, im also saving for Vegas but might buy this as its a fantastic deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Watched them all last year, it really is a great show.

May I introduce ye all to Bargain Alerts? Pull up a chair, sit back, spend some "monah"! ;)

This deal has been floating around for a few months on there. At one point, it was available for €12!

Bought it a few months back myself but they're still sitting in the box. Plenty of other stuff to get through before it, but loved it as a child.

However.. watching a few episodes back on Comedy Central recently and I didn't think it aged particularly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

May I introduce ye all to Bargain Alerts? Pull up a chair, sit back, spend some "monah"! ;)

This deal has been floating around for a few months on there. At one point, it was available for €12!

Bought it a few months back myself but they're still sitting in the box. Plenty of other stuff to get through before it, but loved it as a child.

However.. watching a few episodes back on Comedy Central recently and I didn't think it aged particularly well.
    well if your going to watch other dvds before your going to watch 3rd rock brain wave would you consider to send me the said boxset ( ill pm you my address in galway) when im finished ill send them all back intacked. ill watch two a night. the chances of me getting them cross the water is nill. what ya think basquille? dont worry ,i can take rejection;)

To be honest, you'd pay more in delivery charges posting it to and back from Galway than the price of the boxset..

Pick up a 3V card and you'll be sorted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement