Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon What Happened To You

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

I saw that recently, the song is actually fairly good. I don't really agree with the sentiment though, Gold was the best in the series, and Diamond is awesome! :D

I pronounce Suicune as Shoo-Coon. don't know about you guys but I had a mad imagination when I played Gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

As a fan of eggs and shineys and using ditto for sex I think I can relate more to the clip at the end of "Sonic doesn't need a story, he just collects rings". But structurally it's good stuff :)

314.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I pronounce Suicune as Shoo-Coon. don't know about you guys but I had a mad imagination when I played Gold.

Before I knew better, I pronounced it more of a soo-ee-seen :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

i just pronounce Suicune as b-lue-do-g pokemon. people tend to know what im speaking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

It's a nice video... but I have to agree with syncosised, I had Blue when I was a kid and Silver and I loved Silver. It was exactly with Red/Blue except with add-ons that really worked. Apricorns, Pokégear, Colour, a new generation (better than any after), eggs...

It's why I love SS so much. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Apologies if you find my threads annoying since they are more pointed at the amusing side of Pokemon than any serious discussion.

Anyway, I love this song and you will too.

here

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

I quite like this, other than the fact that he moans about the Pokédex having a phone (it's actually a separate item) and not liking the Pokémon in colour (despite the fact that Gold and Silver versions worked perfectly fine on an original Game Boy).

Nothing wrong with amusing threads

Repeat threads and not using the search function though, that's something else :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055859231

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Banjo wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with amusing threads

Repeat threads and not using the search function though, that's something else :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055859231

No-one likes a backseat moderator :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I quite like this, other than the fact that he moans about the Pokédex having a phone (it's actually a separate item) and not liking the Pokémon in colour (despite the fact that Gold and Silver versions worked perfectly fine on an original Game Boy).

Pedantic much? It's a fun song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I got this and his sonic song on iTunes a while ago, both lots of fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Merged with the original thread.

TheChrisD wrote: »
    No-one likes a backseat moderator :pac:

3 day ban for you pal!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Exactly how I feel

Advertisement