Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Duo Jets

Options
  • 19-03-2010 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Recently been listening to these lads and more or less every song they have. I know they broke up but has anyone else heard of them? Its just one guy on guitar vocals and one on drums, pre White Stripes. Only managed to find one album so far "Lucky Eye" but will be looking into more when I get a chance. They were obviously massive fans of early rock and roll, the proper rock and roll. Would of killed to have seen them live, this clip alone looks amazing. Its a cover of Gene Vincents song "Baby Blue" but they change the lyrics a bit:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Blackjackdavey

Flat Duo Jets are amazing. Don't Blame Me and Creepin Invetion are my two fave tunes. Dex is actually coming to Ireland in May with his new band the Dex Romweber Duo for the Kilkenny Roots Festival http://www.kilkennyroots.com/

I was thinking about heading down to see em because Dex (even in his older years now) is supposed to ALWAYS put on a good show!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Flat Duo Jets are amazing. Don't Blame Me and Creepin Invetion are my two fave tunes. Dex is actually coming to Ireland in May with his new band the Dex Romweber Duo for the Kilkenny Roots Festival http://www.kilkennyroots.com/

I was thinking about heading down to see em because Dex (even in his older years now) is supposed to ALWAYS put on a good show!

Sound, that actually looks decent, a few other bands I wouldn't mind checking out as well.

Advertisement