Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psycics or mediums in Donegal / Derry area

Options
  • 19-03-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello all

I'm looking for a good psychic or medium in the Donegal / Derry area. Was at a man a few years ago and I think he was from limavaddy but have no name or number. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Here's hoping and waiting:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cloudy99

i went to one recently in donegal town she was in the national bar....
    her name was linda green... i have been a so many over the years but this one knocked me for six she was hand on my heart amazing told me my fathers name and described him and what he died from even the last thing he said to me it was freaky......has anyone else been to see her?? and everyone i spoke to that went in that night was crying coming out unreall deffinatly worth while.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lil Miss MJ

I have also been to Linda...have to agree with Cloudy99...she was amazing...before I evwn sat down she had named two very important people in my life, she talked about my future, career,family (all of which made sense and lots that no one would ever have known) also had a spiritual part - again like cloudy99 told me lots about people who have passed away...very accurate and true - not the kind of generic stuff you would imagine! Went around Christmas...lots of the stuff she predicted has happened, some also hasnt happened...
    However, you choose you own path..would certainlty reccommend her, shes so nice and relaxed..I know she travels abit around the country, in pubs etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sugarbaker01

i have had a reading from linda and she was amazing..knew things no one could possibly have known. would highly recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

was the guy in limavadys name Mark McFeely? If it was, was he any good? Im thinkin on going to him..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 feetofflames

Hi there

Would anybody have the number for Psychic Linda Green who travels around Donegal, Dublin etc
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sista

Hi Feetofflames,

My self and my friend went to see Linda Green a few weeks ago, after hearing amazing results about her, was told that once we went to her, we wouldnt want to go to anyone else, to be honest, thought she was rubbish! Both of us did, and my friend has been told by everyone of them that she has went to that she is psycic herself.....but Linda never picked up on this, she was the only one that didnt! TBH, there is way better people out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 feetofflames

Thanks for that Sista - saves me forking out heaps for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

I've been to a group reading with a medium for north Donegal(possibly Downings area and I think she may have her own centre) think her name might be Ann Marie! She is brilliant. My friend went to see her 1-1 on another occasion and she was amazed at what she could tell her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 laurababy007

hi hun her number is <mod snip> to be honest my advise is to see her and judge for yourself as i seen her lately and im 32 years old my husband killed himself and she was able to tell me his name and even quoted the letter he left me allmost word for word the peace iv had since is unreal as i couldent sleep eat function before seeing her....i cant tell u about her psychic predicions just yet as iv only been with her lately but will keep u posted...
    i know my sister wasent so impressed with her but only because she is brutally honest and she dident tell her what she wanted to hear funny she told her her partner was a womanizer...lol... which we all know to be true but sum people arent happy if they dont hear what they want to but whats the point in that when its not what she sees let me know what u think if you see her.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

Hi

I went to Linda Green in September she was in Donegal Town, i have been to lots of psychics and mediums but Linda absolutely amazed me! i had just sat down and right away my MIL came to me, the details she gave me where spot on, she was able to tell me lots of personal details and named people too which was what amazed me most. she also gave me details and messages from my father who died a few years ago. 5 of us went to see her that night and each one of us were absolutely stunned with what she told us. My OH is very sceptical but when i told him what she had said he himself is going to see her this weekend! she is in Donegal Town this Friday again and i have a number if anyone wants it!

I would definately recommend her as the peace of mind i got from my visit to her is priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

i agree with a few of the above, linda is amazing, she is so accurate and down to eath. one of the best, if not the best out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ZoeZii

Can you private message me her details would love to go to her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 eieiooo

Not sure if the guy from limavaddy was Mark mc Feely, the picture of Mark on- line is alot younger than the psychic I saw, but gonna make contact 'till I see
    Have been to Linda Green, read me like a book, so accurate it was scary would highly reccommend her

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

So you must be impressed by her psychic powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 graceywalsh27

hi i was just wondering could someone pm me linda greenes number please be a great help

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eggypeggy

could someone please pm me with linda greens number thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 coco78

hi cant see the num for linda green could u give it to me again plz xx

Advertisement