Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sawyer/Widmore

Options
  • 19-03-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Perhaps I'm missing something but can anyone explain to me how Widmore was expecting to see Sawyer come to him in the submarine, and also how he knows who he is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

purcela wrote: »
    Perhaps I'm missing something but can anyone explain to me how Widmore was expecting to see Sawyer come to him in the submarine, and also how he knows who he is?

That Zoe one radioed him before they brought him in I presume.

And they met before in the 50's I think. Widmore would have found out who was on the plane and known that Sawyer must have survived.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Well his people were monitoring Sawyer while Zoe was trying to con him so he would have likely instructed the men to bring him in. That's why he was expecting him.

He also knows who he is because he has details on all those who flew on Oceanic presumably.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

because Widmore has an extensive knowledge of everyone on the Island... If indeed he is with ben and jacob then he would have access to the same 'files' as Ben.

also you dont need a new thread for this just ask in the episode thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

meow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

because Widmore has an extensive knowledge of everyone on the Island... If indeed he is with ben and jacob then he would have access to the same 'files' as Ben.

He is hardly with Ben considering Ben tried killing his daughter just before he returned to the Island. Most likely Widmore wants the Island for himself and I dont think he is tied to Jacob either. Also perhaps Desmond is locked up on the submarine and he gave info out on who survived.

• Advertisement
Advertisement