Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your weekly tv viewing schedule?

Options
  • 19-03-2010 5:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

As a matter of interest, see who's watching what....nobody needs to see my list :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Don't have one really - just a few must see appointments like Mad Men, Wonders of the Solar System and QI XL at the moment. The rest is take it or leave it with films and live sport taking up most viewing time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Well my week usually consists of the following TV programming:

Sunday: 24 on Sky1 @ 9pm
    Monday: Was Flashforward on RTE 2 (but now thats on a break)
    Tuesday: Desperate Housewives on RTE 2 9:50pm
    Wednesday: Criminal Minds on RTE 2 @ 10pm (think time has changed around a bit form week to week)
    Thursday: Lost on RTE 2 @ 9:55pm
    Friday: True Blood on FX at 10pm

My mid-week viewing would change from time to time when theres soccer on - eg. Champions League.
    Also I'd usually catch episodes of Family Guy on 3e or FX on different nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't have one now that I've switched to internet viewing and got rid of the TV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ serious?....watching tv on a laptop/netbook?....can't beat 47 inches of high def ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Between Sky + and the interweb, I have no need to succumb to scheduling and can watch whatever I want at my leisure...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

House, Fringe, Bones but like many others these days its sky+ and the net. Lost and Damages are the only shows at the moment i watch "live" and sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The wife monpolises the TV with soaps until the last one is over. Then it's Holby City, Causualty, Lark Rise to Candleford. It is any wonder I spend my evenings on the web? Wimmin. There's war when there's football on. Thanks God she has the sense to back off when ManU are playing or I'd be posting from the 'Joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

^ serious?....watching tv on a laptop/netbook?....can't beat 47 inches of high def ;-)

Who said anything about watching TV on a netbook?

wdtv01.jpg

With Sky+ and that little wonder, I watch what I want when I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You know The Sparrow... I had practically the same reply as you and deleted it as I realised ScumLord did say (and I quote):
    and got rid of the TV.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Same as basq/sparrow. I watch what I want, when I want.

Stuff I watch as soon as it airs (from current schedule) are things like Lost, Supernatural, Human Target, 24, Survivor, Flash Forward, Criminal Minds and The Office. Other stuff gets queued up and watched in batches.

On Sky, I record anything I want to watch (so I can skip ads). Dragons Den, Come Dine With Me, and Playr are the only things that are series linked. I'll do the same for Ashes to Ashes and Doctor Who when they come on in a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

basquille wrote: »
    You know The Sparrow... I had practically the same reply as you and deleted it as I realised ScumLord did say (and I quote):

;)

I presumed he was talking metaphorically and that he had ditched paying for TV and not the actual physical TV set.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It was an old crt anyway, I got a big monitor instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

People still watch television!

How quaint :)

Advertisement