Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaron- The Little Prince

Options
  • 19-03-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Might be off on a tangeant here- but I think Aaron may be Flocke's replacement. Not sure why I think this, I was watching 'The Little Prince' (season 5 i think?) on a re-run and I started thinking why waste time going on about him, who cares he's just a baby etc...

THEN I thought about it some more and thinking back to Season One when Claire goes to see your man in Australia and he tells her only she must raise him, he needs her good influence etc. Kate refers to him to Claire's mothers as 'good'

Basically the point I'm making is Aaron may well turn out to be far more important that anyone realised. Perhaps not Flocke's replacement (maybe Jacob's- but IMO I think it will be Hurley)

Maybe some kind of time travel thing and he will appear to us in adult form. Not sure how they'll tie that all in though with such little time left.

Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I'm not counting on there being any point to the Aaron storyline tbh... I re-watched an old Michael/Walt episode recently and I'm starting to relate to the whole "They're making this shít up as they go along" eye-roller a lot of people are having.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Well it crossed my mind for a second when MiB was going on about his crazy mother that he may infact be Aaron, thats why we haven't heard his name mentioned yet.

It also seemed that Walt was going to be important but the show went on too long so they had to discard his character. It could have been something like Walt=Jacob and Aaron=MiB, which would also have been another reference to Black v's White.

But I don't think so, apart from anything else I don't think we'll have anymore time travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Alot with Walt growing up too much, I reckon the references to him being special is down to the fact that they cant have children on the island and the only way Ben would like to increase the "others" numbers. He didnt seem to be a big fan of letting anyone off the island, even to have children, so this seemed like a very easy option to get what he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Well it crossed my mind for a second when MiB was going on about his crazy mother that he may infact be Aaron, thats why we haven't heard his name mentioned yet.

This crossed my mind too. Before I was thinking maybe Aaron was Jacob. I think there is an important link to Aaron just not quite sure what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

In order for Aaron to be either MIB or Jacob that wud mean at some stage in his life Aaron is going to have to travel back many many years in time and assume the role, didn't the producers say there was going to be no more time travelling done?

I definitely think Aaron and Jins child still have something to do with the story but i don't think they'll turn out to be MIB or Jacob. I think Claire was told to raise her child because look whats after happening to her since she left Aaron, the child was keeping her on the side of good.

Also Aaron being left behind by Claire, to me is another hint that Christian is another form of MIB/Smokie, we seen Claire in the hut with Christian and Aaron, then Aaron is found in the jungle and we don't see Claire for a whole series and now we see he with her "friend" MIB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I was wondering whether the whole children being special story would come up this year. I think Flocke mentioning it suggests they will deal with it and it will end up featuring as part of the Jacob vs Flocke battle.
    So I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

Advertisement