Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Afternoon Show

Options
  • 19-03-2010 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Do ye thing the afternoon show is any good these days. I get to see it the odd day. I'm off work for a couple of months with an injury, so am housebound and I have no choice. I like that Maura. She's a breath of fresh air compared to the stiffs they used to have on temporarily. I had to laugh when that fella from Crystal Swing asked her to dance. As soon as she got up...she was wishing she hadn't and made a hasty retreat back to the couch. It was funny as they were laughing at/with the lad, then he turned it on them by asking her to become part of the show. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Green Gooner

I have to say it's very good (whwn I get a chance to watch it). Much better without Blaithnaid - he come's across as not a very nice person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

I have to let you know Blaithnaid's a girl, Sweetheart. No harm though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

RubyBlu wrote: »

How do you know?

Could be a touch of The Crying Game going on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Green Gooner

RubyBlu wrote: »
    :eek: My bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭deisemum

It's so much better without Blathnaid, she's horrid, now if Blathnaid, Fiona Looney and Rachel Allen she of the very poor food hygiene habits were never on tv again I'd be very happy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement