Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marky haz dollaz forz youz kthnxbi - Hooray, spam here!

Options
  • 18-03-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

Halp Marky halp you :)
    128367966988125000ohaiicalled1.jpg
    <markyj6@gmail.com>
    Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.

How I have a business proposal for you.

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.
    Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in a military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly in the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself on arrival and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. Which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq and I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in Europe as soon as I am deployed because I hope to start a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real.

I believe I can trust you. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, and then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email. I can only call you from outside the military base because our calls might be monitored. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can proceed. In less than 5days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME..........
    YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
    YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER..........

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary

Smrt ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Sweet! What next? And hi there, ker. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

No problem Marky, just give me your bank details and I'll sort things out sharpish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

I will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for me.

Make it 30% and you got yourself a deal, soldier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

OOh. How can you pass that up? Go for it:D

The one I got wanted my complete date of birth
    and copies of my passport and Picture ID card.:eek:

• Advertisement

Sweet! What next? And hi there, ker. :)
    Meet Mrs.Henriette Conte,
    All the way from:

Conakry,
    Guinea,
    mrsht.conte@gmail.com
    reply-tocleardot.gifht.conte@gmail.com

My Dear Friend,

May the blessings of Allah be upon you and your family ,Amen.I am .Mrs.Henriette Conte. I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to stand by me in this transaction.

I currently have within my reach the sum of 4.3 million U.S dollars cash which I intend to use for investment purposes.I therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to stand by me and recieve this money in your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Government now.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country.The Russian partners returned my husbands share .

Presently, the Government has intensified their probe in to my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences and the arrest of my First son.

In view of this I want to acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it will be closed down.My husband deposited the money in a finance firm for safe keeping .

No record is known about this fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that we have such funds.Further more, my elder son have been in detention in the last four days following the death of my late husband for charges of State organized murder and corrupt practices, he was just been released by the Supreme Court after the goverment brokered a deal with my family regarding his freedom , and he is still under interrogation about my late husband's assets and some vital documents.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to my family,I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your help in transferring this funds out for investment than leaving the fund here and to invest the money to profit my family Bearing in mind that you may assist me.l have decided to part with 25% of the total sum.

I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all over again if only you wish. I shall ask my son Ousmane Conte to come over to your country to liaise with you.

If this proposal satisfies you. please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence and please include your personal telephone and fax numbers.

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Regards and Allah Bless you.

Mrs.Henriette Conte
    Please to Halp MRS CúntConte - please do not let her out to security for fear of probing.
    :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I didn't know Amen was an Islamic term... Nor that Henriette Conte was a good Allah-fearing Muslim name :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Solitaire wrote: »
    I didn't know Amen was an Islamic term... Nor that Henriette Conte was a good Allah-fearing Muslim name :D:P

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

My Dear friend has been back in touch:)
    Mrs.Henriette Conte, <mrshenriettecnt184@gmail.com>reply-tocleardot.gifconte.mrshenriette535@gmail.com
    to
    datecleardot.gifMon, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:45 PMsubjectcleardot.gifFrom,Mrs.Henriette Conte
    hide details Jan 17

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more

From,Mrs.Henriette Conte,
    Conakry,
    Guinea,

My Dear Friend,

May the blessings of Allah be upon you and your family ,Amen.I am .Mrs.Henriette Conte. I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to stand by me in this transaction.

I currently have within my reach the sum of 4.3 million U.S dollars cash which I intend to use for investment purposes.I therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to stand by me and recieve this money in your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Government now.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country.The Russian partners returned my husbands share .

Presently, the Government has intensified their probe in to my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences and the arrest of my First son.

In view of this I want to acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it will be closed down.My husband deposited the money in a finance firm for safe keeping .

No record is known about this fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that we have such funds.Further more, my elder son have been in detention in the last four days following the death of my late husband for charges of State organized murder and corrupt practices, he was just been released by the Supreme Court after the goverment brokered a deal with my family regarding his freedom , and he is still under interrogation about my late husband's assets and some vital documents.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to my family,I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your help in transferring this funds out for investment than leaving the fund here and to invest the money to profit my family Bearing in mind that you may assist me.l have decided to part with 25% of the total sum.

I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all over again if only you wish. I shall ask my son Ousmane Conte to come over to your country to liaise with you.

If this proposal satisfies you. please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence and please include your personal telephone and fax numbers.

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Regards and Allah Bless you.

Mrs.Henriette Conte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

This Allah chap sounds like a diamond geezer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Allah? Mohommod was a paedophile. Kthnxbai.

I have a new friend! *dances*
    jose miguel caballero romero <sacri_6@hotmail.com>
    to
    date Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 6:01 AM
    subject FW: o
    mailed-by hotmail.com
    hide details 6:01 AM (10 hours ago)
    Hi friend:
    It is a long time that we did't see each other. I just received my iphone 4G 32GB from this website www. *insertspamwebhere*.com
    The price is much cheaper than others and genuine. They can provide all the electric products you want. if you would like to get one, just click your mouse and you may found more surprises there
    Best wish for you. ^o^..

It surely is a long time since i didnt see him.
    I have tried clicking my mouse but he doesn't like it but i may found surprises and i am very having happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

My my, looks like a charming friend! Buy him loads of presents! And Icecream with sprinkles! BBF's ForEVAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I got a coke
    and some water
    and some churros

In AN EMAIL?!

pLEAS HELP THIS tRUStING mAN fROM THE nIGERIA aCCOUNtING
    Mr. James Aweleamaka,
    The General Manager Accounting,
    Mobil Producing Nigeria.
    234 Victoria Street,
    Lagos State Nigeria.

Attention,

YOUR TOTAL PARTNERSHIP AND SINCERITY

Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. This project is based on trust, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.

I am Mr. James Aweleamaka, the General Manager Accounting of Mobil Producing Nigeria, I got your contact on my confidential search on the internet of your country database in the search for s citizen of your Country, that should stand as my foreign partner on the claim and joint utilization of this fund that is lying unclaimed in the domiciliary account of a foreigner contractor of this organization that died of cardiac arrest in United Kingdom.

This fund value of Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, came to exist as an unclaimed contract payment made by this organization into the account of a foreigner for a particular contract executed Four (4) years ago , ever since this payment was transferred into his account here in my country, every effort made to get hold of his next of kin or relative to put in claims on this contractor payment has not been fruitful.

The banking rules here in my country, have it that if a depositor has been confirmed dead and the account has been dormant and for a period of three (3) years and no one comes up for the claim of such deposit, the bank has the right to declare the fund unclaimed and be transferred into the government treasury, with a 40% commission, ever since I got this news I have waiting for the appropriate time to convert this fund for my personal utilization, just last week an official notification letter was sent to this organization by the bank on the arrangement to declare this fund unclaimed and the recent merger of this company (mobil) and exxonOil, I see it appropriate to convert this fund for personal utilization, but this will not be actualized without the help of a foreigner, for the reason that this contractor is and the account holder is a foreigner.

I have contacted you as a foreigner to stand as my trustee and foreign partner to enable me present you before the bank as the either the business associate or the distant relative of this contractor, to facilitate this fund ownership change in your favor and immediate transfer into your account, pending my visit there in your country for sharing and utilization between us, I also want to reassure you that every step on this fund transfer is free of any risk and it will be carried out under a legitimate process that will protect you from any breach of the law.
    On the completion of this fund into your account, the sharing should be thus:-

50% is for me as the initiator and I will confidently hand over to you all the essential documents on this very contract that the payment is lying unclaimed in the bank, you will also guide me on the investment of this my share into real estate there in your country.
    45% should be for you as my partner, considering the essential role that you will play in this transaction.
    5% should be for hidden expense reimbursement that should be incurred on the legal actualization of this project in your favor.

However, before further details of this laudable transaction will be revealed to you. I must be convinced of your integrity, transparency and honest, so I will require from the following details:-
    Your name in full.
    Your residential Address in full.
    Your Mobile (Cell) telephone number.
    Tel/Fax Number
    Brief information on your profile, should include your age, marital status and nature of Job.

This is highly, business transaction that requires someone with experience, exposure and more than average means of livelihood. Please treat this transaction as strictly confidential as I am still active with this organization. Forward your response to this my email account: michaelekene@blumail.org

Sincerely,

Mr.James Aweleamaka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

kerash don't do it, it's a scam. Thank god I got here to tell you, you nearly got cyber-mugged!

But but this is a highly business transaction?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No man it isn't. Someone's trying to swindle you into giving you personal information so he can steal your money. Swear to selleck I'm telling the truth.

How are you today?
    The below payment has been awarded to you by the
    Nigeria Government/World Bank to compensate you on the past
    experience had with the Nigeria scammers.

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $10,000.00
    through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer
    your full compensation payment total sum of $250,000.00 via Western
    Union by the Government.

I have on a good authority email you the MTCN and sender's
    details to enable you pick up the first $10,000.00,USD and confirm
    receipt to us so as to enable us wire the next USD10,000.00 by tomorrow and
    subsequent ones since we can only send USD10,000.00 a day.

Please pick up this information and get to any western union
    in your country to pick up the $10,000.00 and email the Western Union
    outlets incharge of the payment so that they could send you another
    payment tomorrow.

Western Union contact information:
    Manager: Mr. Paul Ben
    Email: iwumt@dgoh.org

Call or Email them once you picked up the $10,000.00 today, if
    there is any problem with them paying you make sure to contact this
    Western Union outlet with the information given to you Below.

Below is the western union information for pick up:

MTCN: 017-591-6070
    Sender's Name: Micheal Wells
    Question: Colour
    Answer: Pink
    Amount: $10,000.00

They will be expecting your call once you pick up $10,000.00.

Best Regards,
    Terry Scott
    Outlet Manager
    WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

i REALLYc oundnt be botheres can one a yous do dis fur me plz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

You just hurt my eyes with that thread title

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

I have an idea! Let's introduce them to my new friend Adriana! She needs money for a new laptop...
    BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case u dont know who this is its ME ADRIANA.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3 cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even help me move my **** in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and take me out so u better be around bebe...we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im 23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and aren’t married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there.. do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. I currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what I did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. like I figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like I said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol.. ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room...if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move.. also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :( I really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. I really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u don’t wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hoping to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo ADRIANA FREE VIP BYPASS LINK

of course, I would not betray a friend, so don't ask me for the codes to see her naked!

Advertisement