Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3-XBOX!!!!!! Any tips to get quick kills on any maps?

Options
  • 18-03-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

WELLLL!!

ye mite not understand wat i mean so dis is it......

I wanna know sum spots where everyone goes at the start of a match in each map....wel any wud help but the more d beta....
    EXAMPLE: crossmap on highrise straight from the start with a sniper!

THANK YOU!!:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

Rust: everywhere :)
    Skidrow: the house

• Registered Users Posts: 16,734 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    I wanna know sum spots where everyone goes at the start of a match in each map....

Not being smart but you gotta play the game and take the kills to earn that kinda info!

It is very easy to spot the camper/vantage points

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

A lot of these spots are common sense. For example, Invasion, Sub Base, Afghan, Estate and the like all have their spots right from the spawn more or less. Just think about it.

Or youtube it, as a visual description will be far more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Just play the game and you'll find out - make a note of where you start each game from

I especially love it in FFA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Invasion

if youre starting at the end with the petrol station ........

run left and equip the noobtube , fire it over the tank and down the street . 9 times out of 10 it will get you a kill . Sometimes a double kill .
    If your playing hardcore you can get 4 kills ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Trilla wrote: »
    Not being smart but you gotta play the game and take the kills to earn that kinda info!

It is very easy to spot the camper/vantage points

Yeah wel i have played it a lot im level about 30 in 2nd pestige so i know a few kill spots but would like to know more!

bryanjf wrote: »

****ing hell!! dat is sum going:P

THANK YOU I WILL TRY DAT:D

Jev/N wrote: »
    Just play the game and you'll find out - make a note of where you start each game from

I especially love it in FFA

Yeah da easiest in FFA is in scrapyard when u start at the shed, look in and ders a man:P

Advertisement