Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black&Decker pressure washer PW1400K €99.95 @ Dunnes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Same one for £72.07 delivered from Amazon (about 80 euro)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 barbersfort

No, the one linked to in Amazon is a cheaper version.

This is the one at 85 sterling:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decker-PW1400KPLUS-Pressure-DPW1400KPL/dp/B002X797Y8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_diy_1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is a nilfisk one reduced in argos at the minute for €89 i think, im on mobile so hard to give a link but i reckon it might be better than the black and decker one. I know i chap that got the nilfisk one and is very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

Davy wrote: »
    Their is a nilfisk one reduced in argos at the minute for €89 i think, im on mobile so hard to give a link but i reckon it might be better than the black and decker one. I know i chap that got the nilfisk one and is very happy with it.

This one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They are selling it in Woodies too for same price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Soarer wrote: »

Thats the one soarer, but it was cheaper. Im nearly certain it was €89.95 cause i checked it out my self a week or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Anyone used the Black & Decker before? I'm in the market for one to do the car and maybe clean the patio, any opinions is this up to the job or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

That one that dodzy posted above looks like a top deal to me.Gonna spin to lidl and pick one up for my Dad tomorrow!

Advertisement