Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used the services of faith healer Donald Moore?

Options
  • 18-03-2010 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm a freelance journalist looking to do a piece on alleged healer Donald Moore, who lives in Drogheda. I'd like to speak with anyone who has had dealings with him, positive or negative.

If anyone has, or any knows of someone who has, could they please contact me. It would be much appreciated. My email address is remrgrt@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mythicalireland

He's the guy that once claimed he can make women's breasts grow just by thinking about it.

Personally I'd give him a wide berth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

There was some healer on lmfm last week, he was planning on going out to the Carrickdale I think. I wonder if it's who you're talkng about? He said he was the 7th son of a 7th son and that he once held a worm in his hand and it died therefore he had a healing power or such crap like that:rolleyes:. He was charging €50. I'd love to know if anyone went out to his show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

It's a load of tosh....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

remrgrt, please contact hello@boards.ie if you're looking to use the site to support your work efforts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement