Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Drummer for Dublin Rock band JADED SUN

Options
  • 18-03-2010 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello.
    Jaded Sun require a Rock Drummer. We're based in Dublin.

Necessities – Determination, Commitment, Ability, Experience, Availability, Skill, Personality, Passion, Drum Kit.
    Helpful, but not so vital – Image, Youth, Transport, Wealth!!

We have an EP about to be released; gigs and tours lined up and will be recording an album this year. Previous tours include Germany, France, Spain, Holland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Croatia and India.
    Here are some quotes and reviews about our debut album “Gypsy Trip” recorded in Los Angeles in 2007 –

“The Best Debut Album I’ve Ever Heard”
    Nicky Horne on Planet Rock (in the UK)

“The newest messiah’s of rock n’ roll”
    (All Access Magazine, USA)

“This album is stunning”
    (Live For Metal, UK)

“Jaded sun are a band that in a few years, their album will be viewed as comparable to the likes of ‘Dark side of the Moon’, it is that good”!
    Nicky Horne on Planet Rock (in the UK)

“I haven’t been excited about a rock album as I have been about this one”
    (Roddie Cleere on WLRFM)

“this is an album of top notch blues based hard rock – turn it up and enjoy” 4.5/5
    (Get Ready To Rock, UK)

You can hear some of our stuff at www.myspace.com/jadedsun or www.jadedsun.com
    If you feel that it would be something you’re interested in, please don't be afraid to contact me, or pm me, and enquire about anything. Don’t forget to leave your details. I look forward to hearing from some of you.
    Thanks,
    Damien – JS
    damien@jadedsun.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 decoshoes

: )

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dutch1

Hey Damien, Emailed you yesterday bout this but it bounced back on me,
    Anyway drumming around 15 yrs, 24 yrs old based in Dublin. Really like yer stuff, saw yous play in town before, freakin super live! Sure drop me a PM if ye wanna chat.
    cheers.
    Carl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jadeddamo

Found someone....... Just in case there were more people interested.
    Thanks to everybody who contacted and pm'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

jadeddamo wrote: »
    Found someone....... Just in case there were more people interested.
    Thanks to everybody who contacted and pm'd.
    If you like I can close the thread for you, just let me know.

Advertisement