Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishmonger in Longford Town

Options
  • 18-03-2010 1:20pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if there are any dedicated fishmongers in Longford town? Just looking to buy some specific sushi-grade fish.

Can't remember off the top of my head, but is the fishmongers beside the Meteor store still open? I remember being in there and finding some good sushi grade fish, but havent been there in ages

EDIT: Yeah it's Kodak now, doh! anywhere else? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

Don't think there is one, not that I know of anyway.
    I think there is a guy that has a stall at the farmers market at the market square on Friday morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 chat247

The "Fish Market" in Castle St. Mullingar, 044 9330610, bought some fabulous scallops & sea bass today, excellent. Great choice, not sure if they are expensive or not, nothing to compare with unfortunately but beautiful fish.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

chat247 wrote: »
    The "Fish Market" in Castle St. Mullingar, 044 9330610, bought some fabulous scallops & sea bass today, excellent. Great choice, not sure if they are expensive or not, nothing to compare with unfortunately but beautiful fish.

thank you very much. will be collecting some fresh fish off them next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

thats now some sort of shoe shop i think!

Advertisement