Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist/Songwriter/Guitarist Available in Dublin area

Options
  • 18-03-2010 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm 21. Playing guitar for just under a year, started last summer. Sample of my written songs can be found here: Link. I started singing in school, had singing lessons from 5th class primary school till 5th year secondary. I mainly sing Metal (Judas Priest, Dragonforce), Nu-Metal (Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead (Any of their songs with actual singing in it), Trapt), Emo (30 Seconds to Mars, Bullet For My Valentine), Rock (U2, Dead By Sunrise, Foo Fighters) and Classic Rock (Journey, Europe, Bon Jovi)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Bealzebub259

bump

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dill90

hey man im 21 with same influences! living in dubin been playin guitar for 14 years. can you possibly send me some stuff through email because that sites not working for me and ill send you some of my stuff! cheers let me know! my emails arydillon@hotmail.com cheers

Grand, I'll email you some of my stuff later on today. I only really have written songs to send cos I don't have any recording equipment. My email is hughohiggins@gmail.com if you want to send some of your stuff to me. I can send what I can of recordings I have of mine

http://www.myspace.com/hesht1 - Posted one of my songs. It was recorded with a USB Microphone (Vocals and Guitar) so excuse the poor sound quality

• Advertisement

Bumpadiddly bump

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭wrathchild

Hey man

the band I'm in is looking for a singer.we play heavy rock along the lines of iron maiden judas priest deep purple and whitesnake.we reherse in Dublin city weekly.ya can listen to a sample here

www.myspace.com/stonetrigger.if your interested give me a shout

Cheers
    jay

PM sent

Advertisement