Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eucharistic Congress 2012

Options
  • 17-03-2010 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

What will happen at Eucharistic Congress 2012? Certainly, the level of hysteria will be much dampened given all the filthy child abuse that has gone on. Perhaps we should go for high quality intellectualism rather than trying to invoke a mass frenzy amongst the general population as per the last Congress.

Personally, I think there should be an air of solemnity and seriousness. I'd also like to see a good Latin Mass. I seriously doubt the Pope will want much to do with the Irish Church and don't think he'll be attending.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

I'm not sure what the Eucharistic congress is about ( of course I know its about the Eucharist ) but whats the purpose of the gathering?

I recall someone sending me a PM on catholic answers before about it but have forgotten.

Pax Christi
    Stephen<3

Advertisement