Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocaine Cowboays last night

Options
  • 17-03-2010 9:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

Think it was on E4,absolutly shocking stuff...the story of how colombian drug lords turned miami into a slaughterhouse.
    The most amazing thing was the most vicious of all was a woman with an army of killers working round the clock,shooting dead 11 people in 24 hours.
    The sheer amount of money these blokes are making beggars belief and all to sate americas taste for cocaine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I watched it a few weeks ago and it really is a fantastic documentary. Some truly shocking stuff happened in Miami.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,170 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The rest is up there if ya have a look.

Havent watched it myself, gonna give it a look later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

I can't believe "The Godmother" didn't get the death penalty. She is believed to have ordered 200+ hits, yet was released from prison in 2004.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What i thought was incredible was that this was happening on american soil..the murders and the regularity of them wouldnt have been out of place in colombia itself,yet it took years for the US intelligence services to realise they had a problem.

Advertisement