Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this,,,, no one here on Pats day!!!

Options
  • 17-03-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Good lord, I half thought off the the Alkis here a hand full would be here passing the day to ovoid falling off the wagon while out on the streets... if not then good luck to you all.... if on the other hand at lest say hello:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Oh Hello Force baby, i can't drink where I am even if I wanted to. Have a good St Patricks day.

you could allways join us here, you'll find one or two friends there thats for sure

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=218

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

colrow wrote: »
    Oh Hello Force baby, i can't drink where I am even if I wanted to. Have a good St Patricks day.

you could allways join us here, you'll find one or two friends there thats for sure

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=218

Thanks calrow... I think I well... :D
    ,,,, hows the weather out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

I'm here. :) In bed eating dinner... was watching the Cheltenham racing earlier today. Tempted to go to the cinema soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

Hello Force my friend., I had a great day with my whole family.,loads of fun and craic.

When I was drinking they would not have come within a mile of me.
    I was told this would happen if I gave up drink (one day at a time)...
    ....to be honest, I did'nt believe it would.

Life is good to-day and I am grateful to my friends more then they will ever know.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Shayman

Really happy for you E. Your a good person.

Rub some of that luck off on me will ya?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Thanks calrow... I think I well... :D
    ,,,, hows the weather out there.

Well its strange but its really hot n dusty in the 90's and the ac in my flat is pooped, welcome to the gnomes by the way ;););)

Advertisement