Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

violin player available

Options
  • 17-03-2010 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Classical/Jazz/Sean-nós Violin player available for gigs, concerts etc.

Advanced player, excellent sightreader, people person

Violin teacher so violin in hand all day!

If anyones looking for a violinist dont hesitate to ring/email

Cheers

catcatcatmolmolmol@yahoo.co.uk <snip>

P.S. available in Clare area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭flameboy87

I'm a Bassist aged 22 hoping to start an originals band, on the lines of Dave Matthews Band. Maybe a mix between Acoustic, Funk, Traditional and Folk.

I am living just outside Ennis and have my own transport and I am very motivated too. I take music seriously but also like to have fun with it too.

So far its just me looking to start a band but I'm hoping to add an Acoustic Guitar/Singer, Drummer and maybe another instrument, preferably a wind instrument. Violin would be a great addition to this too.

If you are interested you can PM me and I will give you a call. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Edbarke

I see this post is six years old but if you are in Dublin we are looking for a violin player to join our acoustic ensemble.
    <snip>
    Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

You see that it's six years old. Do not bump old threads please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement