Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chalets in Saalbach

Options
  • 16-03-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Im planning a holiday next year in Saalbach (again). It's going to be a big family & friends holiday, approx 20+ people.

I was wondering if anybody knows of any big self catering chalets/cabins that would accommodate 20+ people. Ive tried searching around google and the Saalbach website but im not getting many options, only a handful, most are in Hinterglemm (don't want to stay there) or too far away from either towns.
    We would prefer something close or in and around Saalbach.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I know these aren't chalets, but they're in the village and a mate was there about 3 weeks ago. Said they were really nice and the owners were lovely: http://www.appartements-fuerstauer.at/en/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Chalets are not a speciality of Austria sadly. More of a Swiss and French way to holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Yeah i think i've come to realize that, i can't really find anything, found one maybe, but its incredibly expensive as its catered. Maybe im better off just renting a couple of apartments in one place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I think St Anton is the only real Austrian place you can get a range of chalets.

Advertisement