Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Arcade bits for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

...must not put in offer...must resist...girlfriend will leave me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

kerbdog wrote: »
    ...must not put in offer...must resist...girlfriend will leave me...

:D I know the feeling. Why do you think I dont frequent the "Post Here When You Get Something New" thread...nah the temptation to buy would kill me!

Ive price dropped most of these boards guys. Im finding it hard to price them being honest, if anyone can give some input Id appreciate it. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

You will be hard pushed to get rid of these here,you need to open up the sale worldwide.Prices are not bad,try a few other forums J+,Shumps,etc

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

price's are a little high but you should try arcadeotaku.com also

• Advertisement

purplec wrote: »
    price's are a little high but you should try arcadeotaku.com also

Can you show me ones I can compare to? Bearing in mind I can meet up so no delivery costs...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,593 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Oh god, someone, please buy those cps2 boards! Don't let them leave the country!

I'd buy them but I don't have the space. Well I would, but it would be the empty space my girlfriend left behind when she leaves :(

Advertisement