Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Psychic in Dublin

Options
  • 16-03-2010 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've never been to a Psychic but want to about an issue on my mind for a couple of years. Anyone know a good one in the Dublin city area. Can you PM me with details?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭loveofliving

Hi There,

I know a great psycic called Maureen Quinn. She comes to your house or you can come to her. A lot of my friends have been to her, as have I. She is brilliant. PM me if you want her number!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tara flame

Hi have been to see healer reader who was in Dublin her website is <snip> found her to be brilliant.

tara flame.

Hi,

I've never been to a Psychic but want to about an issue on my mind for a couple of years. Anyone know a good one in the Dublin city area. Can you PM me with details?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Hi,

Thanks

try june on south william street or go next door to eddie but hes not for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1 seventhheaven

trust your own instincts in life? your gut feeling is always right, no one can set a path for you you make your own decisions.

Advertisement