Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

showing

Options
  • 16-03-2010 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

pub game tonight i raise to 7 euro next player gos all inn for 15
    i have 7 2 and call, not wanting to show my hand of course,
    he shows when the flop comes down, i say to him he is in good shape, some other guy at the table who is well on tells me to show, i say its a cash game and i dont have to show unless other player who is all inn requests to c my hand, drunk guy starts kicking up a fuss that its courtesy to show my hand, i tell him that he is not involved in the hand and should not be demanding to c my cards.
    I think the drunk guy was bang out of order meself.

Replies appreciated.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 176 ✭✭pkr_ennis

Your thinking about that guy is spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

I would be pxssed off If that happened to me but I would flip over my cards then play tight while trying to isolate the drunk. He'll never believe you and even if you folded for an hour he would only remember the 72 hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 OasisKid

Thanks for the replies, just one more thing, the
    Guy who was demanding to see my cards, even tho
    he was not involved in the hand but was dealt in,
    technically could he request to see my hand as it was
    a showdown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

in a tournament yes u have to turn your hd up but in a cash game u dont have to show .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

yea anyone can see your hand it they so wish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement