Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Bicycle Computer!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

RobitTV wrote: »
    Im Getting the Lidl 5.99 Euro Bicycle computer Tomrrow I Heard everyone was going to go and get it Did anyone give it a test?
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20100315.p.Bicycle_Computer

Will give you a report tomorrow, gonna fit it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Will give you a report tomorrow, gonna fit it now.
    Yeh i will.. i will probaly get my bike out tomrrow probaly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

i have several of the older ones, they all work the only prob is its normally cheaper to buy new ones than change the batteries, which doesnt make you feel very green

i have several of the older ones, they all work the only prob is its normally cheaper to buy new ones than change the batteries, which doesnt make you feel very green

2Euro shop does a rack of watch cells for, you guessed it, €2:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Well i got the Bike computer today its quite good not bad the setup bit is very annoying and hard to do you have to give it a good few attempts but at the end you will get there Also when setting it up do not go for Easy go for "advandced" otherwise most of the settings wont be on easy Advandced is the one it tells you the temputure The speed etc.. its not that hard to fit it on your bike not easy but not hard Overall not a bad little device Hey it is only 5.99 you get what you pay for and also its not Waterproof either i would rate it 7 maybe or 8 out of 10 7/8 out of 10 around there! :)

• Advertisement

Trip home:
    Avg Speed 22.6KPH
    Distance 2.45KM

Was taking it really easy, hauling loads of gear in my bag. Does it ever go fully off or does it always display the clock?

All seems good in all in anyways:)

Advertisement