Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why should I read "The Prophet" by Kahil Gabran?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭

I bought this 3 or 4 years ago because Id heard a lot about it. I started reading it but I only read about 30 pages. I intended to go back and finish reading it but I just havent gotten around to it. Im not too pushed though, which bothers me because I know so many people think very highly of it and so I feel I could be missing out on something special. So if youve read the prophet tell me why I should give it another chance?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭sxt

I haven't read it but sure It's only 96 pages long , you may as well finish it to add it to the notch on your bedpost I thought it was going to be a mammoth big book in which the movie was based on .

Advertisement