Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Dip in Psychology UCC Interview

Options
  • 15-03-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

I have applied for the above course in UCC and will hopefully be called for an interview in the not too distant future. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on what to expect: What kind of questions will be asked, is there anything I can do to prepare, do they expect you to have an idea of what area you would like to cover in final year project?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Hi,

this may or may not be of any use, but I was talking to someone yesterday who did the interview for that course in UCD. Two things they mentioned that was asked...

Why do you want to do the course?
    How do you feel about statistics? (possibly because of their personal work experience)

If I'd have known I'd have asked more questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misslily

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to bring this up again as I got the long awaited email saying that I have an interview next week for ucc. Wohoo!!!

anyone here done this interview before? or indeed an interview for a h.dip psych in any of the other uni's that could give me an idea of the sorts of questions they ask?

Or is it far more a case of them wanting to meet applicants in person to have a chat and see if they would be suited to the course?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Advertisement