Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ORGANIC PARSLEY IN DUBLIN

• 15-03-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hello,
    Is it possible to find fresh Organic Parsley in Dublin?
    If I buy a pot of living parsley will it have been sprayed with chemicals?
    How long will it be before I could consider it to be healthy?
    So many questions xx thanks Em

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions, but this is the perfect time of year to buy a packet of seeds and grow your own on a windowsill. It's very easy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

1. Growing parsley is really, really easy. We have a plant on the balcony that we harvest 9 months of the year. Go for it.

2. Parsley bought live in pots generally is not sprayed with anything AFAIK.

3. Even if it was its still totally harmless and healthy, but by far the best option is to grown your own!

You could try the market, in the IFI in temple bar on Saturdays.
    It is very easy to grown parsley, and it is so useful. Well worth it.

Advertisement