Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda carriage office - answering phones or work to rule?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi,

Apologies if this query is in the wrong place - wasn't sure where to put it.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Garda Carriage office are operating on a work to rule basis and not answering phones. I want to contact the lost and found section and the phone has rang out three times this morning.

Also *if* they are, are they still open if I was to drive into Dublin Castle?

Thanks to anyone who may have pointers....

-ZB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Commuting & Transport

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

zaphodbeeb wrote: »
    Hi,

Apologies if this query is in the wrong place - wasn't sure where to put it.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Garda Carriage office are operating on a work to rule basis and not answering phones. I want to contact the lost and found section and the phone has rang out three times this morning.

Also *if* they are, are they still open if I was to drive into Dublin Castle?

Thanks to anyone who may have pointers....

-ZB

They are always impossible to call up; best chance is to call in personally to Dublin Castle.

Advertisement