Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank card problem?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Went to the bank machine saturday to get out a few pound , put in what i thought was my p.i.n , but it was wrong i panicked a bit then and entered the wrong p.i.n two further times ..Tryed a fourth time but it wouldnt let me enter the p.i.n ..Last nite it dawned on me what my p.i.n was , im wondering now though is the card blocked as ive entered the wrong number 3 times and will i have to apply for a new one ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭almalahide

Went to the bank machine saturday to get out a few pound , put in what i thought was my p.i.n , but it was wrong i panicked a bit then and entered the wrong p.i.n two further times ..Tryed a fourth time but it wouldnt let me enter the p.i.n ..Last nite it dawned on me what my p.i.n was , im wondering now though is the card blocked as ive entered the wrong number 3 times and will i have to apply for a new one ...

I did that before and (with Halifax) I think i did a pin unlock or unblock option @ their ATM? The card was fine then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Yep just go up to the atm and you can unlock the card.
    You can also change you pin to something more memorable at the atm..

Advertisement