Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale signs

Options
  • 15-03-2010 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Have Estate Agents been told to take down for sale signs?
    I've noticed lately that, locally anyways, they seem to have disappeared from road sides, although the properties they advertised are still for sale. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

In my area, they appear to be replacing the For Sale signs with fake Sale Agreed signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Jesh1

There is something quite strange going on alright…….house’s just aren’t selling so EA do whatever they can to make it look like there is an active housing market.

They are geniuses when it comes to fooling a prospective buyer.
    I have been keeping an eye on the property in my local area can’t follow if a house has been sold/sale agreed or still for sale from one day to the next.
    I would even go as far as to say myhome.ie is in on the act!

If you’re considering buying have a price which YOU think is worth it and STICK to it. (Otherwise EA’s will fill you with the usual BS “somebody has already offered this price…etc….” )
    If a vendor does not want to sell walk away…..there’s plenty of units out there.

PS-nothing new in this post just wanted to say it!!!:mad:

Advertisement