Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LittleKickers in Total Fittness

Options
  • 15-03-2010 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've found out about this class for my little one.

Link here: here .

I've tried to get my little one in there someday and after i read the T&Cs i've asked the girls at the reception that i would like to get my son in trial for a class as he's very shy and has problems in getting along with other kids,since he left creche some time ago.
    The staff said that i have to pay 20e at the door as a deposit and if not happy is refundable,if happy goes toward the joining fee.

Not sure about why pay something that if u not happy I'll get it back after 45 minutes !??
    I understand that is a franchise / business and so on,but quite surprised by the request...I've brought my kids to other venues and almost everywhere i got one class/hour/day free ,as a trial to see how do they react !??

I'll try to get the manager on the phone later this week and see what he thinks about it ...

Is anyone member there,how do the kids behaving ? How do they manage to get along in that room !?

Thanks in advance ...

Advertisement