Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/2 tonne Meal bags

Options
  • 14-03-2010 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

;);)
    lads

i have about 20 -25 empty 1/2 tonne meal bags. they all have different brand names. the companys wont take them back. i have thought about burning them but thats not allowed and they are in very good nick. is there any company/business out there that you could sell them to for a couple of bob or just give them away?

thanks
    ;);)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 8560

dont burn them!!!!. they are great for selling firewood in provided they clean, try donedeal.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

iron man wrote: »
    ;);)
    lads

i have about 20 -25 empty 1/2 tonne meal bags. they all have different brand names. the companys wont take them back. i have thought about burning them but thats not allowed and they are in very good nick. is there any company/business out there that you could sell them to for a couple of bob or just give them away?

thanks
    ;);)

Where u in, i'll tke them off your hands for free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭gingerGiant

Our local wool buyer is always looking for them to give to farmers to pack their wool into, and shearing time is only a few weeks away, you might get a few bob for them that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭dasheriff

Whare are you??

Advertisement