Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Hall first round of offers?

Options
  • 14-03-2010 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey guys,
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm attending TCD next fall as an international and I was wondering when I might hear back from Trinity Hall?
    Any Ideas?
    Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭gamma23

The incoming first years are not normally told if they got into halls until after the CAO results are out in august.
    However in the unlikely event you dont get halls email international@tcdsu.org straight away and watch a group of older students from overseas go mental at the liars in the accomodation office. ;) If you applied on time I would be confident you will get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Brunhein

Thanks Gamma,
    I have since realized my mistake, I accidentally applied for 09-10 accommodation instead of 10-11

EDIT: Gamma, do you have any idea what the application deadline is for trinity hall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭gamma23

"Hall’s main purpose is to provide a “soft landing” for students who are new to Dublin and to Ireland. The online applications system will be open for incoming students for rooms in Hall in the coming academic year once the first round of CAO offers has been sent out. Non EU students can apply as soon as they have confirmed acceptance of an offer of a place in Trinity College and have received their TCD ID number."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Brunhein

Oh ok,
    Thanks again Gamma
    You've been very helpful

Advertisement