Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

think you can snowboard? uStomp movement

Options
  • 14-03-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys/girls,

I have just started a new snowboard website - and have had great feedback so far - some bad too - which is why I am here!

It is dedicated to boarders, and just needs members to grow the community.

We have a long trick list, with pictures, explaining how to stick most tricks step by step, user forum, snowboard news, videos, images, and the best tunes to listen to.

Please, I would love to hear your feedback and see you guys there - any feedback will help us at this stage

View this as a suggestion to check it out, not spam.

Find us at ustomp.co.uk - if you aren''t interested - just ignore this !

Thanks all. Happy boarding

Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Hi Luke

Just had a quick look but the site seems good.

Best of luck with it, I'll have another look once things get quiet in here

Cheers,
    Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Well firstly it appears you may have just joined boards.ie to promo your website and unless you are planning on contributing to the forum i would be reluctant to give you much feedback,but from the quick look i will say that if you plan on helping people progress with freestyle tricks you will need make videos with demos etc.
    Nev Lapwood at Snowboard Addiction has set the marker for instructional videos,hands down the most thought out way to approach giving freestyle lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LukeMM

Hey Gav,

Sorry for such a late reply Ive been away for a while and haven't had a chance to catch up. Thanks for the response, all the feedback we get really does help! So you would suggest to add video tutorials? what other features do you feel the site would benefit from? Ive looked at the likes of mpora and obviously cant match them at this time but it seems to me that there navigational control is spot on! Any feedback would be so helpful Gav, once again thanks for replying to the initial post

Regards,

Luke

Advertisement