Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunchtime specials?

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of restaurants in the area that do a good lunch special on a Sunday? I know most of the local pubs do a carvery but I'd prefer a restaurant for a mothers day dinner (next weekend!). Shimla used to do a great deal but I'm not sure if they still do since re-opening. Not fussy about what type of food, we'll eat anything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Theres a good new early bird menu in the Twelfth Locke, check that out maybe? Or for major brownie points, bring her to Brasserie 15 in Castleknock ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

I went to the 12th lock, lovely as always

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Derryleigh

Was up in Dublin at the weekend visiting my sister. We went to the Roselawn Inn for lunch where there is a new chef and menu on. It was absolutely beautiful. Less than ten euro for main course.

Advertisement