Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red screen burn?

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

I was playin ff13 and the screen began to get hints of red across it when fading in and out of scenes, and also had very choppy graphics when there was too much action on the screen, and then when i turned it off and on i got the e74 on red ring error.

With this clue, any ideas what my exact problem would be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

it doesnt matter what comes on the screen all that matters now is that you have the 3 red lights of death.

get it fixed buddy i think there are a few lads on here fixing them Im not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

it means that your console is broken. If you didn't open it and it under 3 years of age you can send it to Microsoft for repair. Check the sticky in Xbox forum

Advertisement