Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Tamper Time!

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Roll up, Roll up! Yes, ladies & gentleman it's that time of year again - TAMPER TIME! :cool:

Every now and again there is a tamper thread on here and I thought it was about time it popped up again to rekindle old friends through reasoned debate (senseless quarrels and bitter diatribes) and provide a useful resource for those who want to purchase such an intricate yet facile device.

As for me - I am in the market for a tamper for my Gaggia Baby Dose, and from what I understand I need a 58mm tamper??

I am based in Dublin (Sandyford) so could someone please advise of a shop in Dublin where I could buy a decent tamper (rosewood finish would be nice) without breaking the bank?

Thanks for the info in advance Emot-tip-wink.gif
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement