Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens advice wanted!

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey i dunno if this is the right forum so fingers crossed x x

i need to ask the boys what would be the ultimate birthday present or experience??
    its my boyfriends birthday in two weeks and i havent a clue what to get him or plan.

with him now on and off two years so im trying to think of something different to do
    also am a student so nothing too pricey

please help me!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Personal Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭daveo90

Just a night in , a good meal and afew drinks :)

sure what more would he want.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Adhamh

I know this is the least informitive possible reply, but honestly it's the thought that counts. Seriously, that's it. Also I agree with Daveo90, his suggestion is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

If you're broke, you could save and get an xbox 360 with XBox live. Down side: he may be too busy playing it to talk to you.

Cheaper: Take him out for a meal. Even McDonald's! Explain you're broke and he'll think it's funny and that you're the cutest thing ever. He'll also have a funny story to tell his mates :)

Advertisement