Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caprica S01E07 "The Imperfections Of Memory" [US] *Spoilers*

Options
  • 13-03-2010 4:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

......is......out! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

Really feel this show is going from strength to strength fully hooked on tit at this stage. Even the side stories are very well integrated.

The flying scene in new cap hilarious

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Greystone discovers Zoe + fix for the MCP?....arc progression people!
    I like that scene with V World Zoe flying in the Viper, New Cap City arc progressing...they need a big mid season finale now..........

........because we have to wait until OCTOBER for new episodes....what a crock of ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Greystone discovers Zoe + fix for the MCP?....arc progression people!
    I like that scene with V World Zoe flying in the Viper, New Cap City arc progressing...they need a big mid season finale now..........

........because we have to wait until OCTOBER for new episodes....what a crock of ****e!

WTF? So they are putting it on after Stargate Universe 1.5 season on Friday nites?The writers strike seems to given US tv channels licence to feck the scedules around as they see fit. They should just make 13 episodes per season if they are gonna break it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Great episode. Love the ending.
    The one character i don't like is the nun. she's starting to do my head in. don't see why anyone woudl listen to her ****e talk shes clearly a nutjob

Wasn't Polly Walker in Rome?.......did anyone pick up on the "all this has happened before and will happen again" line?

Btw...chain smoking Amanda Greystone annoys me more!

• Advertisement

Wasn't Polly Walker in Rome?.......did anyone pick up on the "all this has happened before and will happen again" line?

No clue about Rome. Yup picked up that lined - thought it was nicely put in there. Once again of course the dog recognises Zoe-bot. Happened in episode 2 or was it 3 but much more subtle.

Yeah she is also annoygin but I'm assuming the e going somewhere with it and there using it to fit in some backstory and presumable arc plot in a plausible way. Nun-chick's constabt 'oh look the image of god on my toast - god is talking to me' crap is starting to grate

• Registered Users Posts: 26,339 ✭✭✭✭noodler

did anyone pick up on the "all this has happened before and will happen again" line?

No, must have just been you! :P

The Nun is pissing me off too.

Wonder what the mid-season cliffhanger will be, I am guessing Zoelon's escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Thought it was a bit MEH myself. Is that confirmed that this is the last episode till October?? FFS.Its like the American Networks want shows to fail over there. Massive breaks happening in all shows these days even mainstream ones. Genre and sci-fi fans have had to put up with it for years but now even mainstream shows like Bones are getting split up big time. 2 episodes...6 week break....1 episode....2 weeks break....3 episodes...4 week break....Headwrecking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Loved it, each new episode is better & better.

The flying scene in new cap was hilarious.

And the wtf ending was great.

Ya she was great in Rome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Calibos wrote: »
    Is that confirmed that this is the last episode till October??
    Two more to go, then off for 6 months.

• Advertisement

Gurgle wrote: »
    Two more to go, then off for 6 months.

Gah!!! Its ridiculous ! Why are they doing this with shows now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,431 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not gone on it at all...to me the stories seem to be all over the place..
    It's like the writers sit down the night before and decide what shíte will we write this week?
    I'm only watching it now to see if it improves but if it keeps this way I can't see a 2nd season being commissioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Great episode. Love the ending.
    The one character i don't like is the nun. she's starting to do my head in. don't see why anyone woudl listen to her ****e talk shes clearly a nutjob
    I'm taking it that these people are fairly religious, she was able to get workers to scatter just by mentioning she was a person of the cloth. She's getting away with nothing more than any priest would have in this country up until 5 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Agree with others above, this show is getting better and better. Took me the first few episodes to settle into it but really enjoying each one now.

So is next episode the last one until October? Christ that sucks.

And (sorry, I don't usually follow ratings) how do those ratings stack up in the big picture? It seems a very niche show, maybe even more than BSG. Does it have enough following to keep going or is there a risk we won't be seeing Season 2?

Advertisement