Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed please

Options
  • 13-03-2010 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Last year I cleaned out my garden pond that took a great effort as it is around 12-15,000 ltrs as I was extracting the water through a slurry tanker I discovered there were small grey/sliver fish in the tank, Anyway I filled back up the pond/mini lake but I must have ripped the seal and it has been leaking since there is only about 3,000 ltrs left and will be empty soon,I will fix it over the coming weeks but I would love to fill it with some fish maybe the same but I am unsure what to put in it? There are wild plants in it and lots of frog spawn also there was a pair of Mallards visit every year up to last year until I cleaned it out.I know I made a mistake in cleaning it out but if you could help me in putting it right again it would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement