Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever wondered what Ryu was saying?

Options
  • 12-03-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Finally revealed!

http://iamhilarious.com/hoboken/

Reminds that my local arcade had most machines on a low volume, so you could just about make out the music, etc while you were standing AT the machine, but for some reason, the SFII machine volume was at maximum, so as you approached the arcade, all you heard was the special moves speech as yet another child got schooled by that Ghandi looking bloke *

(* Sorry, I'm not a fan, and don't fancy looking up his name)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,591 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

HADOUKEN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Funny pic, but - yeh - it's supposed to be hadouken. When he does the dragon-punch, it's sho-Ryu-Ken, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Fireball - Hadoken
    Dragon-Punch - Sho-Ryu-Ken
    hurricane kick - tatsumaki-senpu kyaku (although the sound bite sounds more like "i sliced up her d!ck" :pac:.Ah the twisted imagination of an 8 year old armed with rudimentary swears)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

o1s1n wrote: »
    HADOUKEN!

You just try stopping yourself from screaming HOBOKEN! next time you're playing it, o1s1n :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,591 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

HOBOKEN.

Hobo-Ken

Hobo Ken.

Ken is a hobo?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

o1s1n wrote: »
    HOBOKEN.

Hobo-Ken

Hobo Ken.