Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Molecular Medicine M.Sc.

Options
  • 12-03-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    Im currently in my final (4th) year in D.I.T. doing medical and molecular cytology and i was looking into doing the molecular medicine course after i graduate. Basically im looking for feedback from anyone currently doing the course - whats it like, is it really hard, is it enjoyable and what are the chances of me getting in if i keep my grades up? I love molecular biology and have 3 years of experience in that, also like immunology but ive only 2 semesters worth of experience so just wonderin would i even stand a chance of getting in cause im well aware of the stigma attached to going to D.I.T. Anyway i hope to graduate with a 2.1 but knowing my luck ill get a 2.2. Again any input here is welcome cause im sort of all over the place at the moment between looking at colleges and actually getting out of this one!
    Thanks for reading this!!

Advertisement