Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 7 Problem (SQ Lite???)

Options
  • 11-03-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Ok so i have successfully upgraded to Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit). All my files and programs were all in their original place when it finished the upgrade and everything worked just fine. That was until i turned off my Laptop and restarted it a while later.

First thing I noticed, on my Weather Gadget, I wanted to change the default location ("Dublin, IRL") but when i clicked it i got an error message, but thought ok, no biggie. Then I tried to use the "Getting Started" program to check out the new features of W7, and i got an error message about SQLite (i dont have aclue what it is btw) being an old version.
    And finally the same thing happened when trying to start up Mozilla Firefox. Now i dont know if any other applications are affected.

The full error message that comes up is "The application has been updated, but your version of SQLite is too old and the application cannot run."

So i wonder if this has happened to anyone else, and if so does anyone know how to solve it????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

Just needed to download the latest Firefox update

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Good to hear. :)

Advertisement