Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Skateboarders in Ireland

Options
  • 11-03-2010 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi my name is John i am campaigning to get a skate park in Castlebar. I am looking for the best or pro Skaters, Bmxer's (is that a word) and Rollerbladers in in Ireland.
    I am looking for them mabey to come along to events and help promote their sport, so we can get a skate park. Also to show their talents and what is possible.
    So thats it.
    Regards
    John:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 saraho

try the lads at the boardroom in greystones,

www.theboardroom.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xsjado

john, get in touch with goreyskateclub also. the guys down there know a lot of people and also ask in wreckless, the local skateshop. they get involved with every event in ireland, both skateboarding and inline skating, id say they can definitely help you

good luck with the campaign ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xsjado

oh, and to answer your title!!!

gav coughlan, keith walsh, cian eades, wayne gallagher, paddy lynn and a host of other top skaters too many to mention here are among the best in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Skatepark

Thanks for you response Saraho and xsjado. I don't use this to often, ill check up on those!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

BRIAN Esmonde. ****ing beast.

• Advertisement
Advertisement